Treatment On Demand
Taking that first step to enter treatment is extremely difficult for most individuals, so it is critical that services are available when the client is ready for treatment. No matter when that occurs, Prestige is there to help. We are available and stand ready to assist anyone in need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Recovery is not easy, sometimes, you may need professional assistance. Studies have shown that people who seek expert help for addiction have better outcomes than those who try to overcome it independently. Addiction treatment professionals have the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and treat addiction effectively. Our staff understands the underlying causes of addiction and we create individualized treatment plans that best serve and cater to the needs of our clients.
Seeking treatment not only connects you with an expert passionate about helping you achieve your sobriety goals, but it also provides access to a supportive community of peers and professionals that understand what you’re going through and can offer proper guidance. With this, your chance of long-term recovery is significantly improved.
Day and night, we are on standby, ready to serve our clients.
For Treatment on Demand, call (240) 334-4394, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
If you are currently experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you are experiencing suicidal ideations, please call or text 988.
Prestige Community Promises
- To provide intensive and long-term support to help our consumers make progress toward their goals.
- Develop trust and establish transparent communication with all our consumers.
- Provide comprehensive case management services that adhere to CARF and our Local Management Entity(s).
- Maintain our consumers’ confidentiality.
- Utilize a human-centered approach throughout the treatment process.
- Create an environment that encourages diversity and inclusionary practices.
- Provide services with empathy, compassion, and attentiveness.
- To support each consumer’s freedom of choice in the delivery of care and service coordination.