Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
For clients who qualify, we offer a rich PRP Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program. Clients choose from group discussions and activities each month. Both on-site meetings and off-site trips are included in each month’s sessions. The program is designed to provide enrichment activities to help clients gain both concrete and interpersonal skills they need to successfully transition back to their communities.
Services provided through the program include:
- Psychiatric Stability
- Family and Community Integration
- Group sessions and discussions
- Individual mentoring and coaching sessions
Topics addressed include but are not limited to:
- Social and interpersonal relationship building
- Coping Skills
- Skills for Work and School
- Time Management
- Budgeting and money management
- Housing resources
Prestige Community Promises
- To provide intensive and long-term support to help our consumers make progress toward their goals.
- Develop trust and establish transparent communication with all our consumers.
- Provide comprehensive case management services that adhere to CARF and our Local Management Entity(s).
- Maintain our consumers’ confidentiality.
- Utilize a human-centered approach throughout the treatment process.
- Create an environment that encourages diversity and inclusionary practices.
- Provide services with empathy, compassion, and attentiveness.
- To support each consumer’s freedom of choice in the delivery of care and service coordination.