Prestige understands that the Public Health System does not meet all the needs of our clients. We strive to fill the most critical of those gaps.
Some of the services provided at no charge to our clients include:
- Emergency personal supplies and clothing at admission as needed.
- Transportation services to medical appointments
- A robust peer-to-peer coaching team to provide on-going support.
- Participation in community activities support groups, civic events, etc.
Prestige Community Promises
- To provide intensive and long-term support to help our consumers make progress toward their goals.
- Develop trust and establish transparent communication with all our consumers.
- Provide comprehensive case management services that adhere to CARF and our Local Management Entity(s).
- Maintain our consumers’ confidentiality.
- Utilize a human-centered approach throughout the treatment process.
- Create an environment that encourages diversity and inclusionary practices.
- Provide services with empathy, compassion, and attentiveness.
- To support each consumer’s freedom of choice in the delivery of care and service coordination.